What type of Corporate Videos Should You Create for Youtube?
One of the biggest things keeping businesses from leveraging YouTube is that…well, you need to create videos and you’re not sure what. Or how, for that matter.
At the very least, not without spending way too much money and time on creating and promoting videos.
However, it’s actually not that difficult to create quality videos anymore – in some cases, you don’t even need a camera. And when it comes to the types of brand and marketing videos that you can create, there are numerous options for different stages of the sales funnel:
At the top of the sales funnel
If you want to generate more brand awareness at the top of the sales funnel, these videos will help you reach those goals:
- Brand videos showcasing your business and your core values
- Educational and how to videos (people love how-to videos on YouTube!)
- Interviews with influencers and thought leaders in your niche
- Animated videos
Middle of the funnel videos
Once you’ve caught people’s attention, you can use video to further nurture these potential leads:
- Product videos demonstrating what your product can do for your target audience
- Video testimonials – basically, instead of getting the usual written testimonial from your clients
- Case studies – for example, you can show how a client used your product successfully