Corporate Video Branding Services
Your Video isn’t effective if no one sees it
Corporate Brands need a video marketing strategy — this idea isn’t new. What has changed is how important video has become on every platform and channel.
It’s no longer just one piece of your overall marketing plan. It’s central to your outreach and campaign efforts … especially your social strategy.
Why is this important? Well, if you aren’t creating video, you’re likely falling behind.
The best way to get the most out of a great video campaign is to share it like crazy.
This is where we step in. We completely integrate with your marketing team and take over creating the video marketing strategy for our clients. From pre-production, uploading and optimization of your video to a full Facebook/LinkedIn/Youtube/Google/Digital Ad campaign. Each month you’ll have trackable stats to see how well your video(s) been doing and where all they have been.
The goal of your Corporate Video Branding Strategy should be to educate, entertain, and inspire your viewers – this is the content that gets shared and remembered.
There’s no denying that people who are successful in business rely on consistency.
When done right, Corporate Video Branding offers the following advantages:
- Non-disruptive: By contributing to the experience, rather than disrupting it, brands are less likely to annoy viewers. Instead, they add value and contribute to the conversation, which is typically favored by audiences.
- Emotive: Many branded videos are narrative driven. They use storytelling to entertain, inform, or communicate a brand’s values, which is an effective way for brands to build more authentic, memorable connections with their audiences.
- Engaging: With the staggering amount of content on the web, many consumers develop a blindness to it. However, marketers that create the kind of branded content their target audience wants — be it funny, entertaining, or educational videos — will hold viewers’ attention and keep them coming back for more.
- Authentic: By swapping overly-salesy content for branded video, marketers are in a better position to show (not tell) customers that they are “the real deal.” It’s kind of like the secret password of marketing. It offers brands a way to prove that they are passionate and knowledgeable enough for the gatekeepers (aka: consumers) to let them in.
- Shareable: Outside of a TV commercial, people don’t typically share videos where the brand — not the content — takes the spotlight. Branded videos flip the dynamic, giving viewers a reason to share a brand’s content with their friends and colleagues.