How to Create Videos That Are Needed In Your Corporate Video Marketing Strategy
A corporate video marketing strategy is an essential part of any growing corporation trying to expand their audience reach. They can be used to showcase your company’s values, products, and services, as well as build trust and credibility with your audience. Creating a corporate video that resonates with your target market requires careful planning and execution. In this article, we’ll discuss how to create videos that are needed in your corporate video marketing strategy.
Step 1: Determine your corporate video marketing strategy objectives
Before you start creating your corporate video marketing strategy, you need to determine your objectives. This will guide the entire production process and ensure that your video is effective. Consider the following questions:
- What is the purpose of the video?
- Who is your target audience?
- What message do you want to convey?
- What are your goals for the video?
Once you have answered these questions, you can begin to brainstorm ideas for your video.
Step 2: Develop a concept and script
Once you have a clear idea of your objectives, it’s time to develop a concept and script for your video. The concept should be creative and engaging, while the script should effectively convey your message. Here are some tips for developing a concept and script:
- Keep it short and sweet: Corporate videos should be between 30 seconds to 2 minutes long. Keep in mind that attention spans are short, and you want to convey your message quickly.
- Use storytelling: Incorporate storytelling into your video to make it more engaging. People remember stories better than facts or statistics.
- Highlight your unique selling proposition: Showcase your company’s unique selling proposition in your video. This will help differentiate your company from your competitors.
- Make it emotional: Use emotion in your video to create a connection with your audience. People make decisions based on emotion, not logic.
- Include a call-to-action: End your video with a clear call-to-action. This could be to visit your website, subscribe to your newsletter, or contact you for more information.
Step 3: Plan the production
Once you have a concept and script for your video, it’s time to plan the production. This involves determining the location, equipment, and actors/actresses needed. Here are some tips for planning the production:
- Determine the location: Decide where the video will be filmed. This could be in your office, a studio, or an outdoor location.
- Choose the equipment: Determine what equipment you will need, such as a camera, lighting, and audio equipment. Consider hiring a professional videographer to ensure high-quality production.
- Choose the actors/actresses: Decide who will be in the video. This could be employees, actors, or even customers.
- Create a storyboard: Develop a storyboard to plan out the shots and sequences for the video. This will ensure that the production runs smoothly.
Step 4: Shoot and edit the video
With everything planned out, it’s time to shoot and edit the video. This involves capturing the footage, adding music and sound effects, and editing the video to create a final product. Here are some tips for shooting and editing the video:
- Use good lighting: Lighting is crucial for a high-quality video. Use natural light or invest in lighting equipment to ensure your video looks professional.
- Use a tripod: A tripod will help stabilize your shots and make the video look more professional.
- Add music and sound effects: Music and sound effects can make a big difference in the overall feel of the video. Choose music that fits the tone of the video.
- Keep it simple: Don’t overdo the editing. Keep it simple and let the message shine through.
Step 5: Promote Your Video
Once your corporate video is complete, it is time to promote it. Here are some tips for promoting your video:
- Share it on social media: Share your video on your social media accounts to reach a wider audience.
- Include it in your email marketing: Include a link to your video in your email marketing campaigns.
- Use paid advertising: Consider using paid advertising to reach a larger audience.
- Embed it on your website: Embed your video on your website to give visitors a better understanding of your company and what you offer.
Corporate Video Marketing Strategy
Video is versatile. Whether you want content for commercials, websites, Facebook ads, trade shows, ad buys or Amazon pages, you can say anything you want, ANYWHERE you want.
Video gives you a voice. Need to explain a complex product, introduce your brand, get audiences excited about new technology, or even teach people how to use a product properly? No sweat. Your video message is fully customizable. Use scripted scenes to evoke emotion or humor, or get straight to the point by speaking directly to your target customers.
Great videos enhance brand image and boost engagement. Add a video to your website, social media or e-commerce platforms and watch them perform better. Use it to keep website visitors lingering longer, bring attention to trade show booths or make your client’s social media look like a superstar.
Corporate video production is a smart way to grow your business. Think about it… you’ve undoubtedly watched a video to gain information about a product you were interested in. The fact is, four times as many consumers prefer to watch a video about a product versus read about it. Are you giving them what they want? You don’t want to miss out on potential clients because your competitors are making their brand more memorable for clients. If you’re still unconvinced that corporate video production is the key to jump-starting your marketing, check out tc productions….
Still have a few questions about adding video to your marketing strategy?
Schedule a Discovery Session to see how our talents can match your vision.